SterlingOSB Zero T&G is a precision-engineered tongued and grooved board for use in flat roof decking and flooring applications. With no knots and voids, you get the same high quality with every single board. It performs in humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction.
- Zero-added formaldehyde means a board that's more environmentally friendly and consistent.
- Cut waste with panels sanded and machined to exact tolerances. That way, you get the same high quality boards, with no knots, voids or delamination problems.
- Don't let the weather hold you up. Construction can go on with structural panels that perform even when it gets a bit wet
- Perfect for platform floors, with a hardwearing tongue and groove profile that's precision engineered to deliver.
- Tough enough to meet most load-bearing applications, OSB T&G is BBA Approved and recognized by NHBC Technical and Zurich Municipal standards, for housing applications.
- Work with a sustainable building product that's FSC® certified and made from timber grown in the UK. It's manufactured here too, meaning fewer carbon miles clocked up in transportation.