Push-fit flexi hose for the connection of plastic and copper pipe Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
This hose is ideal for the connection of two pipes where the angle is too steep to bend pipe to make a connection. Simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
- Speedfit x Speedfit flexible connector
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Maximum: 6 Bar @ 65 °C
- Installation time can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer's pipe insert is required
|Material||Braided Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|