Push-fit flexi hose for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to a male thread appliance. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
This hose is ideal for the connection of taps. To isolate the appliance simply turn the screw in the valve a 1/4 turn. To make a connection simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut onto the thread of the appliance. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. John Guest Speedfit limited offer a 2 year guarantee against any defect in materials or manufacture. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
- Speedfit x Union Nut with service valve
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Maximum: 6 Bar @ 65 °C
- Installation time can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturers pipe insert is required
|Warranty Period||25 Year Guarantee|
|Material||Braided Stainless Steel|