Resiscape Resin Driveways
The Resiscape range is perfect for anybody looking for a driveway kit that’s hardwearing and looks good, at the same time as being flexible and resistant to cracking.
This resin bound aggregate system is formed by mixing natural aggregate with a 2 part resin mixture. These bound resin driveway kits provide a low maintenance surface – they are easily cleaned by jet washing or spraying over with a garden hose.
The Resiscape range is available in branch only. Find your local branch.
Resin driveway colours available to order:
Complete the look:
FAQs for resin driveway kits:
- How much space will each Resiscape kit cover?
- Based on laying on a smooth surface and not taking into account surface texture or wastage, each kit will cover a maximum of 4m2 at 15mm depth. It’s suggested that an extra 10% of materials are ordered as the system is hand trowelled and provisions need to be taken for undulations in the base.
- What surface can a Resiscape kit be installed onto?
- The kit can be installed on tarmac or concrete – which must be clean, dry and dust-free. Please make sure there’s no oil, grease or any kind of dirt before installing.
- What weather conditions are needed to lay a resin driveway?
- The surface must be dry for the kit to be installed, the temperature should be between 5 and 25 degrees Celsius and the surface should be at least 3 degress