Credit Account Management
In this section
Manage Your Credit Account Anytime, Anywhere
Easily keep track of your purchases and payments using your online credit account manager. With it, you can:
View real-time figures for your limit, balance, and available to spend.
Pay off your outstanding credit balance using a credit/debit card.
Buy online via Click & Collect or Courier Delivery and pay using credit.
Set a credit-specific password for an additional layer of security.
Paying your credit balance
Use the credit management service to make a card payment.
- Bank: HSBC
- Sort Code: 40-05-20
- Account: 71762796
Payment reference: Please include your Selco customer number so we can allocate your payment to the correct account. You can find your customer number on your Selco card.
Make your cheque payable to ‘Selco Trade Centres Ltd’. Take your cheque to a branch or post it to:
- Credit Control
- Selco Builders Warehouse
- Boundary House
- 2 Wythall Green Way
- B47 6LW
To make a card payment over the phone, call our support centre on 01564 821000 between the hours of 7.45am – 5.15pm Monday to Friday and ask for Credit Control.
To make a cash or card payment in person, visit your local branch.
On stop accounts
- Why is my account on stop?
- The most likely reason is your overdue credit balance wasn’t paid on time.
- How do I unbar my account?
Pay the overdue credit balance using one of the methods listed above.
If you pay in full by BACS, cheque, or card via Support Centre, then your credit account will automatically be unbarred when we receive your payment.
If you pay in-branch by cash, card or cheque, please ask the branch to call Credit Control at our support centre on 01564 821000. They’ll manually review your credit account.
Credit Management Service
- Can I pay a specific invoice?
- Currently you can only make a payment against your credit balance.
- I’ve made a payment; how long until it’s available to spend?
- Once your payment has processed, it will become available to spend on your credit account.
- I’ve made a payment; why hasn’t my balance updated?
- It can take a few minutes for your payment to be processed. If your balance is still incorrect 10 minutes after your payment was accepted, please call 01564 821000 and ask for Credit Control.
- I’ve made a payment; why is my account still on stop?
- To unbar your credit account, call our support centre on 01564 821000 and ask for Credit Control between the hours of 7.45am – 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- I’ve never logged into my online account
- Activate your online access today by visiting selcobw.com/registration. You’ll need your Selco trade card number and the postcode you registered with.