Competition Terms & Conditions
In this section
Review & Win – Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall apply exclusively to your participation in the Review & Win Sainsbury’s Vouchers promotion (the “Promotion”) operated by Selco Trade Centres Limited (company number 02182671) with its registered office at First Floor, Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW (the “Promoter”). By entering the Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- How to Participate
- In order to enter the Promotion, you must be a registered Selco Trade Cardholder. All product reviews submitted via email will be automatically entered into the draw.
- You must be a resident of England, Wales or Scotland and aged over 18 years of age on the date of submitting your review.
- Employees of the Promoter or of any other member of the Grafton Group (consisting of the Promoter and any subsidiaries or holding companies of the Promoter and any subsidiaries of any such holding companies) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- Start Date
- Closing Date
- The prize (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”):
- £100 worth of Sainsbury’s Vouchers
- One winner will be randomly selected from all entrants.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their Prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The above specifications of Prizes are subject to change without notice.
- There are no alternative Prizes and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded directly to the winners only. They may not be resold.
- The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, costs and expenses not specified in the description of the Prizes above.
- The prize (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”):
- Lost or damaged items and availability of Prizes
- The Promoter will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged Prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and in the event that any of the Prizes are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
The Promotion will start on 21st October 2019.
The closing date for the Promotion will 25th November 2019 (“Closing Date“). Reviews outside this time period will not be considered.
- By participating in the Promotion:
- you agreed to participate in reasonable marketing activities if you win a Prize which may include having your photograph taken and used instore and online; and
- winners hereby agree to their name and county being made available on request in accordance with Clause 10.1.
The Promoter reserves the right to investigate claims for Prizes, including where it believes any claim to be fraudulent. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify (or refuse to provide any Prizes to) any person it suspects or finds to:
- have provided the Promoter with inaccurate information;
- behave in a way that may bring the Promoter or any member of the Grafton Group into disrepute;
- have acted in a manner that materially breaches these terms and conditions;
- have otherwise acted fraudulently in relation to the Promotion or the claiming of a Prize.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any typographical or other error or omission in any printed material in relation to the Promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of participation in the Promotion or the acceptance of any Prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or fraud.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The name and county of the winners of Prizes can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Selco Builders Warehouse Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham B47 6LW.
- The Promoter’s decisions in all promotional matters in relation to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, the manufacturer or supplier of the Prizes and trademarks, logos and product names or descriptions are the property of their respective owners.
- No failure by the Promoter to enforce a clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of the rights set out in it.
- If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be unenforceable then it shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The contract formed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions is between you and the Promoter only and no other person shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Selco Trade Centres Limited
© August 2019