IKO enertherm ALU is a 100 % CFC, HCFC or HFC-free insulation board with a rigid polyisocyanurate foam core, clad on both sides with a multi-layer gastight aluminium complex.
This high-quality reflecting ALU cladding consists of no fewer than seven layers, combined into a single complex. It is tested under extreme conditions in respect of water absorption, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and emissivity.
IKO Enertherm ALU can be used for the insulation of flat roofs for new construction or refurbishment projects on concrete, steel deck and timber substrate.
- Flat roof insulation for timber, concrete and steel deck.
- Pitched roof insulation (type nF with neutral felt)
- Floor insulation (underfloor heating and concrete floors)
- Cavity wall insulation
- Outside wall insulation (closed joints)
- Loft insulation
- Micro Cell Technology provides dimensional stability, shape retention, moisture resistance and pressure resistance
- Easy to Install
- High Thermal Performance
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment
- Non-Deleterious Material
- High Compressive Strength
- Moisture Resistant
- Lightweight for ease of handling
|Load Capacity||175 kPa (17,5 ton/m2)|
|Finish||multi-layer gastight aluminium|
|Material||(PIR) polyisocyanurate foam|