Composite decking is an attractive alternative to traditional timber decking. Strong and durable, composite decking provides a low-maintenance,long-lasting solution that will not warp, splinter or rot. With a range of contemporary colours, it offers the opportunity to create a modern, luxurious outdoor space.
Hollow Wood Composite boards have a lightweight construction and are reversible, with narrowly spaced grooves on one side and an embossed wood grain effect on the other. Both sides provide a robust and durable surface.
- Must be fitted to 300mm centres or less
- Manufactured in the UK from 95% premium recycled material
- The rapid hidden fixing system lets you enjoy the deck's natural attractiveness by hiding the fixings inside the edges
- Dual sided options of grooved or strong wood grained finishes
- Low maintenance
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Durable and splinter free
- Quick and easy to fit
- Environmentally friendly
|Warranty Period||10 Years|