GRIPIT PLASTERBOARD FIXINGS BROWN 20mm Pk100
Item Code: 425950683
Gripit plasterboard fixings allow you to hang heavy stuff to plasterboard (up to 71kg).
Unique 3 way gripping system creates a vice like hold when installed in plasterboard and distributes weight more effectively than conventional fixings or plugs. 1)
Fixing adjusts to the thickness of the plasterboard, 2) Anti rotational fins prevent fixing from moving or slipping once installed,
3) Retractable wings open in small cavity spaces to deliver maximum hold without comprimising the strength of the plasterboard.
- A single Gripit Brown fixing safely holds loads up to 93kg the ideal anchor for radiators, bathroom cabinets and AV Equipment.
- No need for battens, wall modications or compromises - saving on time, materials and labour.
- Suitable for use on plasterboard thicknesses 9.5mm - 15mm.
- Use on Dot & Dab, Double Thickess and Insulated plasterboard (requires undercutting tool - sold separately).
- Simple to install - simply Drill, Tap & Turn. Requires 20mm flat drill-bit (sold separately).
- Removable and Reusable.