Gripit plasterboard fixings allow you to hang heavy stuff to plasterboard (up to 71kg).
Unique 3 way gripping system creates a vice like hold when installed in plasterboard and distributes weight more effectively than conventional fixings or plugs. 1)
Fixing adjusts to the thickness of the plasterboard, 2) Anti rotational fins prevent fixing from moving or slipping once installed,
3) Retractable wings open in small cavity spaces to deliver maximum hold without comprimising the strength of the plasterboard.
- Assoted Kit consists of 32 Gripit Fixings (8 of each colour) with all screws and bolts. The ideal anchor for haging heavy items incl. curtain rails and shelves to kitchen cabinets, radiators and boilers.
- No need for battens, wall modications or compromises - saving on time, materials and labour.
- Suitable for use on plasterboard thicknesses 9.5mm - 15mm.
- Use on Dot & Dab, Double Thickess and Insulated plasterboard (requires undercutting tool - sold separately).
- Simple to install - simply Drill, Tap & Turn. Requires correct sized flat drill-bit (sold separately).
- Removable and Reusable.