With a micro perforated fine textured face, this ceiling tile outperforms equivalent tiles with its Class C sound absorber which improves internal acoustics.Thermatex tiles offer 60 minutes structural fire protection to steel, concrete and timber structures.
- Class C sound absorber for improved internal acoustics - Better performance than most equivalent ceiling tiles
- Good sound attenuation performance for room to room privacy.
- AMF Ceiling tiles all meet Building Regulations requirements for internal fire spread.
- THERMATEX tiles offer 60 minutes structural fire protection to mezzanine floor with 100% floor load. Maximum performance, superior to most other ceiling tiles.
- THERMATEX tiles can provide 60 minutes structural fire protection to steel, concrete and timber structures. Safety and security for all building structures.
- THERMATEX Fine Stratos ceiling tiles receive a double paint coat in order to seal the fine textured granules. Cleaner environments and harder wearing face.
- Edge hardening is standard on THERMATEX Fine Stratos ceiling tiles. Increased durability, less risk of damage.
- Light reflectance up to 88% for improved room brightness.
|Warranty Period||12 months product / 25 year system|
Conversion & Materials Calculator
- BS EN 13964
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- BS 476: pt 20 - 23
- EN 13501